When choosing a carpet cleaning company it’s important to choose a business that invests in professional equipment, holds recognised training qualifications and has full insurance.
But how do we achieve the results that means our customers return time and again?
Well, it goes without saying that we operate high quality equipment, have been professionally trained and are fully insured. But how do we actually clean a carpet in a customer’s home?
Carpet Wizard’s domestic carpet cleaning process
- Step 1: Thoroughly pre-vacuum your carpet with our high-filtration commercial vacuum to remove deep down dry soils, grit and dust.
- Step 2: Carefully move furniture with sliders and protect as required.
- Step 3: Pre-treat and pre-spray any stains and areas of carpet, including walkways, heavy traffic areas, and pet and food stains (all treatments are pet and baby safe!)
- Step 4: Agitate the pre-spray solution into the carpet fibres.
- Step 5: Using our state-of-the-art machine we extract all the solution and soiling from your carpet, ensuring no sticky residues are left behind!
- Step 6: Furniture is replaced and we place protective foil tabs and Styrofoam blocks under the legs.
- Step 7: When appropriate, we will groom your carpet to leave it fluffy and in the best possible condition.
- Step 8: If needed, we’ll use special turbo air movers to rapidly dry your carpets, so you can use them within a couple of hours.
Thinking about booking a carpet cleaning quotation?
We cover, Fareham, Portsmouth, Gosport and most areas within the South East.
Simply call us today on 07887 842821 and get your same-day no obligation quotation.